Tooth PainTooth pain can be caused by various problems. Oral examination can help determine the cause.
Dental AnxietyWe offer a wide range of services to help you overcome your fear and finally enjoy good oral health.
Broken or Chipped ToothChipped teeth can be treated either by cosmetic bonding or porcelain restoration.
Periodontal DiseaseWe offer a variety of periodontal treatments, customized for your specific health needs.
Uneven TeethWe offer a state of the art solution of straightening your teeth through invisible dental braces.
Cavities & DecayWe use modern technology to detect decay in the earliest stages, saving and preserving your teeth.
Tooth StainsWe offer a couple of whitening procedures to brighten your teeth and return the smile to your face.
Missing TeethWe can restore your smile, as well as speaking & eating ability with advanced prosthetics.
Texas Dental Clinic vs. USA
You have many ways on how to pay our wide range of services:
• Pay with Cash, and get a 5% discount.
• Pay with a Bank Money Order, Cashiers Check or Travelers Checks
• Pay with a Visa or Master Card in our office. Bank charges apply 6%
• Pay with a bank transfer.
1. Dental implant prices vary according to your oral exam and dental complexity.
2. You will be ask to pay your balance payment prior to finishing any dental treatment.
3. On implant surgery, you will be asked to pay in full before the surgery.
We provide the following dental work and restorative material guarantee for:
– Crowns (temporary crowns not included)
– Bridges (temporary bridges not included) 3 years
– Porcelain Veneers (temporary veneers not included)
– Inlays / onlays / overlays
– Implants (material excluded) 2 years
– Full Dentures
– Partial Dentures 2 years
– Removable Bridge
– Composite veneers & fillings 1 years
The guarantee is valid if:
• You attend the clinic for cleaning and check-up every six months (for which we charge a fee).
• You take care of the restoration (crown, bridge, implant, denture) as instructed.
• You maintain proper oral hygiene, brush your teeth twice a day.
• The defect is due to improper fabrication or faulty material.
The guarantee is not valid if:
• You fail to attend the regular 6-monthly cleaning.
• You do not maintain proper oral hygiene recommended by the dentist.
• The defect is the result of smoking, alcohol consumption or drug abuse.
• The porcelain cover is broken as a result of clenching your teeth strongly.
• You drop or misuse the restoration.
• You need consequential root canal treatment of the tooth prepared for the crown.
• You fail to undergo all of the proposed treatments and the defect is the result of incomplete treatment.
• Another dentist makes any changes, additions, modifications to the restoration or removes anything