Request an Appointment
Fill out the form below and we will contact you during our working hours.
The dental care you need, at a price you can afford
More than 15,000 satisfied patients, Proudly family own since 92’.
Your comfort in our office is important to us!
We use the most advanced dental technology available.
Comfortable and Clean
Our standards of sterilization exceed OSHA standards and the American Dental Association
We Are Professionals
Always committed to the best in dental care for our patients.
#1 DENTAL TOURISM IN MEXICO
Top Quality Dental Work
Every year we proudly serve more than 1,200 new patients from all over USA & Canada , becoming a well know dental practice, South of the Rio Grande Valley, our commitment with you and your family, is to deliver Top quality dental work at a price you can afford!
Who we are?
Owned and founded by Dr. Cortez in 1992, T.D.C. is ready to meet all your dental needs, from regular check-up cleanings to extreme mouth makeovers, T.D.C can help you get a smile you can smile about! Our clinic is conveniently located in Nuevo Progreso, Mexico, considered by many, the safest border town in northern Mexico (more than 3M walking tourists visit this Mexican border every year)
Part of our work:
What Set Us Apart?
– 100%Bilingual attention
– Top Quality materials
– Experienced Dentist (28 yrs.)
– Welcoming, Talented staff
– Individualized Treatment Plans.
– Wide range of Services
– Cutting Edge
– Technology (CAD-CAM)
– Continuous education upgrades-Modern & Clean Facilities near Texas Border
– Affordable Pricing
– All major American insurance Accepted
– Pickup services (Contact our patient coordinator for arrangements)
– Special pricing for our patients in local hotels.
– 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Nuevo Progreso International Border is OPEN.
Following Public Heath Mexican guidance, we have reopened our clinic to walk-ins and regular dental treatments.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
This are some of the extra measurements that we are taking in order to ensure everyone wellbeing.
• We have begun limiting the number of people allowed in the waiting room. Patients will only be allowed to bring 1 companion, in your next visit.
• We provide sanitizing hand gel as well as antibacterial hand soap for washing at the clinic.
• Symptom screening ( if you have experience some of the #COVID19 symptoms, we will kindly ask to reschedule for another time)
• We are offering FREE ZOOM consultations in order to answer all your questions.
• In addition to our existing personal protective equipment, we have added face shields, and longer surgical disposable gowns.
Best Prices for the Best Dental Treatments
- $150 - Regular Cleaning
- $180 - Regular Extractions
- $750 - $1,000 - Root Canal Therapy
- $1,150 - All Porcelain E.Max Crown or Veneers
- $2,250 - Dental Implant - Surgical Placement
- $2,500 - Zirconium Crowns for Implants
- $30 - Regular Cleaning
- $50 - Regular Extractions
- $200 - $250 - Root Canal Therapy
- $400 - All Porcelain E.Max Crown or Veneers
- $1,000 - Dental Implant - Surgical Placement
- $600 - Zirconium Crowns for Implants
and get a 5% discount
Bank money order
Cashiers Check o Travelers Checks
Pay with a Visa in our office. Bank charges apply 6%
Warranty on our dental work
At the Texas Dental Clinic, we stand behind every dental service we provide to our patients, from teeth whitening and family dentistry to more complex procedures such as treatment for implants and root canals. When you visit our office, you can expect to receive nothing short of the best. Our dentists provide exceptional care. It is our passion and our mission. We are confident in our quality of work and support it with a warranty which very few dental offices offer. We will repair or replace, the restorative dental treatment rendered based on the following guide lines. Failure to fulfil the following requirements will void the dental treatment warranty.
Terms & Conditions of Our Dental Warranty